Who says perfect guys don’t exist?
New favorite baseball player; Trevor May. Like holy shit, can I pleaseee have him?
- He plays baseball. Baseball players are my favorite.
- He plays baseball. For the Phillies. The Phillies are my favorite.
- He plays baseball. And he’s the number one ranked prospect for the Phillies. He’s freakin’ good.
- He’s six foot five. I love tall guys.
- He’s cute. I like cute guys.
- He was his high school valedictorian. High school valedictorian. He’s smart. SMART. A smart baseball player. WHAAAT. I like smart guys/fellow nerds.
- He likes math. I love math.
- He actually tweets back. I love this. Winning x10. @TrevMay54.
- His favorite show is the Big Bang Theory. Uhhh. Who doesn’t love that show!?
- He loves Queen. Enough said.
- He uses proper grammar. Nothing better.
- He’s starting the season at AA. I swear, he will make it to AAA this year. The IronPigs. Oh, hey, they play ten minutes from me. I like this.
- And have I mentioned that he plays baseball?